Tuesday, January 20, 2009


Just wondering now that the holidays are over are you painting?
What are you painting? Me ??? Well I've done one little piece.
This is the time of year I like to go through and organize my
painting books and patterns. Straighten up my surfaces and put
away all the extra ornaments that I bought after Christmas when
you can get them at 50% to 80% off. I have to keep things in order
and everything in it's place because it's a tiny little room that I paint
in. Trust me there's hardly room in there to change your mind, but it
is nice to have a place with everything in it ( even though it is tiny )
so that's it's not all over the house. Being organized makes life easier
I really don't like having to spend time hunting for something.
That's no fun and it takes time away from painting and it's
stressful. Painting is supposed to be relaxing and good therapy not
something that makes you wanna pull your hair out...lol.

Oh the little Hen is a design by Roxanne Puchalski.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi
I had just to pass on this tip

I found another dead cat in the garden and, instead of doing the usual and throwing it in the river, I thought I would bury it and then grow some cabbages on top - Guess what! they grew to a fantastic size so I took to trapping any animals in the garden last year got 2 cats (wire loops are best) a fox and a hedgehog. I found the best way to kill them is with a heavy hammer in the head. BE SURE TO WEAR GLOVES.

Had the most fantastic crop of brassicas ever!!

Have pulled out all the stops to get animal fertilizer for my crops this year!!

Try it

All the best Norma

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Followers

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Joyce's Tole Painting

Show My Weather

Loaded Web

Yellow Pages for Chaptico, Maryland