Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving


What a nice day I've had, Good friends and good food to share.
I took some time to add some of my favorite Christmas music here for everyone to enjoy.
I didn't get to paint today but that's OK I'll get back to that on Sunday. I hope that you have had a special day as well and added to the good memories that you will think back on in the years to come and remember fondly.
I've been noticing that when people find their way to this blog most of the time they are searching for Snowman paintings so I'll show you one I finished last week. This is a Jamie Mills Price pattern. I've have the book for some time now but just got around to painting this cutie.
Her snowmen have the sweetest faces and the softest look.
If you want to paint a cute snowman give this one a try you won't be disappointed. Would be a great piece to paint for someone who collects snowmen.
Until next time happy painting.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Followers

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Joyce's Tole Painting

Show My Weather

Loaded Web

Yellow Pages for Chaptico, Maryland