Tuesday, July 1, 2008

New Tole Painting Classes

It's July 1st. and that means my Tole Painting Classes will start back again.

I used to teach Tole painting at Michael's but the powers that be there decided to cancel all craft and art classes. Oh well everything changes, nothing stays the same.





I thought this little guy would be an easy design to start with. This is a Renee' Mullins pattern and he's fun to do. You'll learn to base coat the design in and how to side load your shades and highlights. Also we'll get a little practice with a liner brush and I'll show you how to dry brush. This piece just looks like summer to me. As the seasons change the designs that we'll paint will change with the season. I know, I know some think that's impossible but we've been doing it for some time now and my students are learning as they go. With each piece I see their improvement.




Have a safe and Happy July Forth.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Followers

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Joyce's Tole Painting

Show My Weather

Loaded Web

Yellow Pages for Chaptico, Maryland