Monday, July 7, 2008

Yesterday's Class

We had our first class yesterday in our new location and I think this new spot is going to work well for us. I had three new students join in and they seemed to enjoy themselves. That's what it's all about having a good time as you learn.
Everyone did a good job on their project. And as they paint more they will get more comfortable with handling their brushes and they will improve a little more with each class. It's just like anything else your learning to do for the first time rather it's sewing or floral arranging it takes patients and practice to pick up the skill.

I'm looking forward to many more classes and watching everyone learn and have a good time.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Followers

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Joyce's Tole Painting

Show My Weather

Loaded Web

Yellow Pages for Chaptico, Maryland