Thursday, August 28, 2008

My Latest Project


I've been bad, it's been a while since I've been here to update and add anything. But today I'm here to knock down the cobwebs...LOL and add something new.

I just finished this piece. It's a Karen Rideout design. She has some really nice pieces that show the old stoneware jars that I remember from back when I was a kid. My Mom and Grannie Kate had these stone crocks in their kitchens.
The goose and the apples are carved from wood. I'm thinking if I do this piece again I might use a crackle effect on the goose. I put cherries in the stone jar instead of apples.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Followers

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Joyce's Tole Painting

Show My Weather

Loaded Web

Yellow Pages for Chaptico, Maryland