Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Snowman Ornaments




It's getting to be that time of the year when you can feel summer slipping slipping away. The nights are getting a little cooler and the days are getting shorter. The air has a different smell and feel. So it's time for me to settle in and paint a lot more then usual to be ready for my shows in a few months. Ornaments still get the most attention at the shows for me and the Snowman faces are popular. Here's a few that I've done in past years. To do these I've used the large clear glass ornaments.
Frosted them like I would to paint anything else ( see Tricks of the Trade for Glass Prep ) and then the messy part. I pounce on two or three coats of white paint the last coat I pounce on I add a touch of blue to make him look cold. Then he's ready to add your features.
If anyone is interested in placing an order for ornaments or any of the pieces shown here you can contact me at thefurbandi@msn.com for prices and other info.
I'll except money orders or checks once they have cleared I'll ship to anywhere in the US.


1 comment:

renee9558 said...

So cute! How much?
reneemccrory@gmail.com

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Followers

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Joyce's Tole Painting

Show My Weather

Loaded Web

Yellow Pages for Chaptico, Maryland