Monday, November 24, 2008

This and That

I've added a link to my sidebar for everyone to use to send a card to our Troops. Now that Thanksgiving is just a few days away please take a minute to let the Troops know your thinking about them and say Thank You. Really it only takes a minute I promise.

Now my shows were this past weekend, I think I've been talking getting ready for the shows since June. I would like to say Thank You to all the shoppers that came out in the cold to shop and spend their hard earned money with all of the crafter's.
All crafter's have been so concerned with the economy like it is right now and wondering would the people come out to shop for the Christmas season. Well the numbers were down a little bit this year and thats understandable.
I enjoy the shows, yes it's a lot of work but well worth it. You meet so many nice people and you get to see your regular customers from year to year. They are the best.
If your wondering what sold well for me this year, What else, ORNAMENTS!!!
Everyone loves the ornaments.

Now it's time to get ready for the big weekend. I know everyone is sorting through those old recipes handed down through the family over the years. There's probably a lot of cleaning and making everything nice for the family and friends coming in from out of town.
But don't forget to take some time for yourself. Don't run yourself ragged to the point of getting sick. That's no fun, trust me I know from years of experience. Your family is not coming to visit your house they are coming to spend time with you.
You know there is nothing better then everyone sitting around the table telling stories from the past that makes you laugh till your in tears, and just catching up with whats going on in one another's lives.

And if your a painter like me find yourself a pretty Christmas pattern and a turn on the Christmas music and enjoy a warm evening at home painting to your hearts content.
Home is where your heart is.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Followers

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Joyce's Tole Painting

Show My Weather

Loaded Web

Yellow Pages for Chaptico, Maryland