Sunday, November 27, 2011

My Web Site ~ www.joycespaintnplace.weebly.com

Another Thanksgiving has come and gone, I hope that you had a wonderful holiday and have many blessings to count. It's been a beautiful weekend sunny and warm, usually by the time Thanksgiving rolls around the temps have dropped and it's cold, but this time it's been sunny and warm most of the weekend. 
Friday evening there was the annual Tree Lighting on the Square in Leonardtown, Md., 
The Craft Guild Shop participated in this event, they had a table set up and over 500 kids stopped by during the evening to make Christmas ornaments, everyone had a good time.
We have decorated the shop for Christmas we have trees up and lights are sparkling all over the shop. I love the lights of the season.


Here's my new ornament for this year...


























The background is a very dark green with just a simple pretty poinsettia.
I've been painting lots of ornaments to sell this year. I sold several at the craft show last weekend, so I've been restocking the shop and I've added some to my new web site. Yes, I have a web site now... www.joycespaintnplace.weebly.com
as I'm getting ornaments restocked I'm adding them on the site for sale, stop by and check them out.
Well now that Thanksgiving is over it's time to plan for the most special season of all Christmas, time to get out those brushes and paint something for a gift or to decorate your home.
Until next time happy painting.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Followers

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Joyce's Tole Painting

Show My Weather

Loaded Web

Yellow Pages for Chaptico, Maryland