Wednesday, April 10, 2013

It's done it again...

Hard to believe as cold as it's been the past month that we skipped right over spring into summer again.
Our temp. hit 85 yesterday and it's going to be even warmer today. Crazy weather in this country over the last several years. Now I'm not complaining, no way.
Lots of things going on at the Craft Guild Shop we had the reception for George McWilliams last Friday evening. Lots of folks showed up to check out his new work. Sales were slow but I'm not going to be discouraged we have his beautiful work in the shop for the month.
We have his prints as well as original artwork. I wish you were here to see this piece in person this picture just doesn't do it justice.
Our next event coming up is our Porch Party on May 4th. We will have the Leonardtown First Friday May 3rd. with another meet and great with George McWilliams then on Saturday lots of crafters will be joining us  on Saturday for our Porch Party. There will be a demo by Hans Boecher he'll bring his lathe and show you how to turn a pen. For a small fee you can make your own pen. It's fun you have to try it.

Ardith Young will be offering a glass class for a small fee. There's always something fun to do at the Craft Guild Shop.
Along with my other duties that I have attained at the shop I've been trying to paint this week. I really need to fill my space again sold several things last weekend. My painted chairs sold, yes they found a good home.


   

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Followers

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Joyce's Tole Painting

Show My Weather

Loaded Web

Yellow Pages for Chaptico, Maryland